Friday, January 19, 2007

Kampot arrival


Kampot was immediately a comfortable feeling and the guesthouse Teddy and I chose was in keeping with syle and comfort, for one night at least.



well, style and comfort (at a cost of course) but it was time to spoil myself. I reasoned it was hot riding and i would go insane soon if i saw too many more pink,purple and orange bedspreads before an adjustment phase.. this was it.


s Oh yes, along with the great company, English speaking conversation as well as talking to the locals, the great view and an OK bottle of white wine with dinner I was as close to comfort zone as I had been for weeks.
Umm, the view was I in a hurry to move on......no, in fact I was trying to work out what you had to do to get a gig in this joint - what was i good at that could be transferable, I dont need to leave Kampot. (Still pondering that one)

No comments: