Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Bangkok Bicycle tour


Try the Bangkok Bike Tour ( bike provided) for sights of Bangkok you will not see any other way consider an easy ride, one morning through the back alleys and surprises of a great big city. More details on the ride http://www.grasshopperadventures.com/ or take my word for it-its amazing and i have done it more than once and things changed from one month to the next...




Floating food vendor

Local guide with giant statue of local monk ( i think)
following the waterways
Von and Jason (grasshopperadventures) and our Bike Fridays after a Bangkok Bike Tour. Jason was my e-lifeline on the Freedom Friday tour around SE Asia. he knows the area, understands Bike Fridays and my capabilities and was a great comfort to know he was on the other end of an email or Skype if I was stuck or needed a pick me up/reality check. In the end Friday needed him more than me for help to get a bike shop in Bangkok to find the missing 22 gears after 7 weeks of riding, folding, unfolding, buses, taxis, trains, planes and plain good fun. This photo was taken post bike shop realignment so we are all smiling! Cheers to Jason and Adam for making parts of my trip do-able and fun if not really hard work to achieve my goals. Save some roads or me , I will be back!

No comments: